A BETTER WAY TO
Keep Your Data Safe
Cybercriminals are constantly employing new tools and strategies to infiltrate businesses — making it no longer a question of if, but when systems will be breached. That’s why it is so important to understand the security landscape, develop a strategy and engage the right suppliers to help you implement or strengthen your customer’s security posture. Doing so will help minimize the impact of any security event on their business. After all, the faster you can help them detect and eject a threat, the less damage it can do to their organization, and the more you will be the hero.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- What are your biggest security concerns and does the staff have the budget and expertise to address them?
- Have you recently done any type of security review on your people, processes, or technology?
- How is data being managed, classified and tracked?
- What is in place to track any compliance requirements?
- Have you adopted any cloud-based applications and if so, do you know what risks that has created?
- Does your organization limit information system access to authorized users, processes, or devices?
- Do you have a contingency plan in case of an emergency or disaster?
- Do you limit physical access to systems, equipment, and operating environments to only authorized individuals?
Our mission is to reach 100% customer satisfaction with the services and products we provide. We strive to be your advocate and ally in an ever-changing world of technology.