A BETTER WAY TO
As applications continue to migrate to the cloud, networking professionals are quickly realizing that traditional WANs were never architected for the cloud. Applications are no longer hosted solely in enterprise data centers. They are also hosted in:
- On-premise data centers
- Public or private clouds
- Subscription-based Software as a service (SaaS) solutions such as Salesforce.com, Workday, Office365, Box and Dropbox
- The traditional router-centric model that backhauls traffic from the branch to headquarters to the internet and back again no longer makes sense.
Backhaul adds latency – or delay – that impairs application performance resulting in poor user experience and lost productivity. Employees often report that their business apps run faster at home or on their mobile devices than at the office. Learn more reasons why it’s time to think outside the router. Geographically distributed enterprises are embracing SD-WANs at an accelerating pace because they help businesses become more agile, enhance business productivity and dramatically lower costs.
- Increase business productivity and user satisfaction
- Enhance business agility and responsiveness
- Improve security and reduce threats
- Simplify branch WAN architecture
- Reduce WAN costs by up to 90 percent
“Five Stars! We have been using Pivotel's services for all of our communication needs for over 9 years. We chose Pivotel because the price fit and quality of service seemed attractive. We are happy to say many years later that they have lived up to that reputation. Our point person, Marcus, is friendly, responsive, efficient, and honest. We operate from three different locations between Nashville and Knoxville. It is critical that our 20 desktop computers, 44 monitors, 3 laptops, 3 multi-line phone systems, and mega server to operate it all - run smoothly at all times. With Pivotel, we run like a finely oiled machine.
Our advice: ditch the big-name companies for the knowledgeable, dependable and personal service for your small or large business, you can’t do any better than Pivotel.”
ROCKY MCELHANEY LAW FIRM
Ready to Get Started?
Fill up this form, so we can help you out!
by clicking the button, you agree to Pivotel Network’s Terms & Conditions